Friday, December 16, 2011

Eli's Coming Home Soon!


My name is Eli. I am 7 weeks and 1 day old today. Bell and Jason are driving all the way from Northern VA to NJ next Thursday. I'm happy to meet them for the second time. I heard from Mitch and Roberta that they came to see me once but I was way too little to see or hear. I was about a week old then. I'm very excited to meet my new family soon. However, it's going to be so sad to leave my current family. I'm going to miss my mommy and siblings. But I'm sure Bell and Jason will take good care of me.

Bell already bought me lots of toys and treats. Of course, she also have all the necessities ready for me. She bought me a playpen and a carrier to bring me home with. I'm so excited.

Jason is also excited. He's a little busy right now but I'm sure he'll have time for me when I'm coming back home. Daddy Jason is already wondering how big I'm going to get. He's scared that mommy Bell's going to make me fat. I'm okay with that. It's good for a little boy to have some meat on him.. right?

Mommy Bell has already told all her friends. The first friend I'm going to meet is Marc. Marc is coming to see me the Friday after I get home. He's very excited to meet me. Though, mommy Bell already told him to make sure I don't do things that will spoil me too rotten.

Then, for Christmas I'm going to meet mommy Bell's family. I hope they like me. I know mommy Bell's mom isn't too keen on mommy getting me but I'm sure she'll fall in love with my cuteness anyways. Plus, I will be super well-behaved!

After Christmas, mommy Bell's friend Sarah is going to stay with us for a couple of days til she goes back to med school. Sarah's super excited too. She's claiming that she'll be my best friend... more than with uncle Marc. I'll see about that...

1 comment: