Friday, December 23, 2011

My First Day and Second Day Home

Today is my second day home. Had an adventure with mommy and daddy. Let me tell you about it.

Yesterday, mommy and daddy came to pick me up in NJ. I wasn't sure yet, 'cause I didn't really know mommy and daddy. It was only my second time seeing them! and the first one didn't count because I was so little I couldn't see or hear. All of the sudden I was carried into the car and into the crate. I was so scared. Daddy made me feel better though because he stayed in the backseat with me the whole way. We took a little break on our way back. I'm definitely not used to the highway... plus mommy and daddy bought the wrong size collar. -_-

My trip wasn't very smooth. There was tons of traffic so I was stuck in my crate. I guess I was okay with it since I was still trying to figure out why I'm in a moving box. The roads were not very nice... so many bumps. I felt some big ones! Mommy Bell tried her best to avoid them but there were so many. By the time I got home, it was already dark. Mommy and daddy tried to let me get use to the area and to get to pee but I was way too scared, so they just carried me into the apartment. They were very comforting.

When we got into the apartment, I was still not sure. Definitely not the same open area like i was used to but it will do. Mommy already had the playpen ready for me. Of course, she didn't put me in there right away. She let me sit and get comfortable. I didn't want to go anywhere! Eventually though, I started to wander. That made mommy and daddy very happy. I drank some more water to stay hydrated.

Mommy and daddy stayed up almost all night to take me out to "do my business". I was so scared. I was less scared when the sun came up though. I was roaming around more until the stupid trash truck scared me so I was shaken and scared again. :(

I went to the vet this morning. The vet signed me off with a good bill of health. She said I had great temperament. Mommy and daddy asked a lot of questions.. I don't know why.. I'm perfect! (the vet said so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment