Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Getting Fat



Last week I found this spot under the coffee table that I absolutely love. Yesterday, I tried to get in to my new favorite spot and I couldn't fit! I'm definitely getting fat. -_-



I had a really busy weekend. On Saturday, I went to the vet and got my vaccinations and got my manicure. The vet said I did really well with the vaccination. Mommy Bell was very proud of me. The vet techs were so nice. They kept wanting to take me home... I almost fell for it and went with them but I know Mommy Bell would not be very happy. After the vet, I felt so lethargic. I hung out with Daddy the whole day. He must have thought I was boring.

On Sunday, I went to Mommy Bell's family's house. I had so much fun! But I misbehaved at one point and Mommy Bell had to correct me. I got to explore the backyard for the first time. It's a little dangerous right now so Mommy Bell didn't let me go roam around by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment